Friday, March 2, 2012

A little part of my life.

              Hello, My name is Daryus Estes, and I'm from Martinsville Virginia. I was born on March 5th, 1998 at memorial hospital. When I was born everyone pitched in to help take care of me. Like my Mother, Father, Grandmother, my two Uncles, and my Aunt. I'm 14 now but my Grandmother(R.I.P) is longer with me. I know she's in heaven looking over me every day. First it was hard, for everone who were related or knew her, but it was especialy hard for my Mom and Aunt. But now we just look at the good times we had when she was here and just think about what she would do if she was still here. Now, for me; everything I do is for my Grandmother. She always told me to follow my dreams, and thats what I plan on doing. That dream is to be a professional basketball player in the NBA. But first I want to make it to college and get my degree in sports medicine, cause I know that would make my Grandmother and the rest of my family pround. "School is first, then comes sports"; that what my Gradmother would always say. If I keep working hard and chase my dreams, then I know I will make my Grandmother pround.

9 comments:

  1. this was really good i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really cool Daryus... U r goin 2 make ur grandma proud of ya!!!!!!! GOOD JOB!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it !!! soo happy birthday daryus and I hope you can become a professional basketball player

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how u show ur love for your Grandmother

    ReplyDelete
  5. It takes a villiage to raise a child, and it sounds like you're lucky to have had so many concerned adults in your life...especially your grandmother. It's awesome how your family's values are reflected in your approach to life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You grandmother was a very wise woman. You mentioned that it was especially hard when she passed away from your Mother and Aunt, why? Was it their mother? How did she pass away? This was a great piece Daryus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really gald you want to follow your dream to make your grandma proud of you. It must be a comfort to you to be a pro-basketball player. I'm sorry your grandma died. I liked yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like your rapes alot but this, this really told us about you and it was really good:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. - Aww , Hopefully you're taking your grandmothers advice and Sorry For Your Loss. ; ]

    ReplyDelete