Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Freestyle

LYRICS;
I look at life with great reality, and then take it with no relief, always on top looking above it all, never really looking to fall, yet you have your up and downs, but you still have your honor and crown, pound to pound them haters tring to knock you down, I only trust a select few, but its not much to do, Me with no remarks, same ole mind-set got to stay sharp.... Always working staying on my grind, only way to do it, only way for me to shine, like the 4th quater boy its crunch time, Its mine to get, get it and get rich, success is the highway, so I'm on its bypass, always first never last, avoiding that big crash, I can see it in my review dash, I'm got a date with perfection every day and night, then me and success will be just right, we never loose or far apart, we buildboarding on ever chart, young dude in his early teens but i knew succes since I been here, really only two people i fear, God&My shadow, boy I been blessed, you see my ha-low.!...........
~Lil Daze

My Freestyle (mp3)

7 comments: