Thursday, February 2, 2012

Road to success

I’m on the road to success, staying in my own lane, got no mercy or pain, life is no game,yea  you got to shoot at it but first ya got to aim. My future so bright, that its like stars in the moon light. I got to work hard and go get it, so one day I can say I did it, success in my arm reach, I can see it right there, grab it and meet my dreams in mid-air, clutchin on my madic, but I’m stuck in traffic just pray for me, hated by many loved by lots cause I’m that guy calling the shots, so I tell them all to kick rocks, my future so bright it might blind you, so I’m go stick to it like super glue, running over all obstacles, making my dreams possible, going to the top is never impossible, cause when your on top all dreams are logical...... ~Lil Daze

13 comments:

  1. That was so AWESOME!!!!! You did a good job!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rap hope you become famous one day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daing bro, didnt know you had it in you haha but nice rap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem to know what you want to do in the future. I just hope that you'll reach your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really liked your rape ithink its one of your best

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool rap, thanks for performing it. But I'm wondering why you are hated by many? You seem like a pretty nice guy...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great performance Lil Daze! I really like some of the similes you used like, "so I'll stick to it like super glue" and "my future is so bright, that it's like stars in the moonlight."

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is deep and relaly good! great job daryus!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was hot .. Hahaaa you sound like the next J. Cole !

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is good i love the things you said in it and it tell how and what u feel about things you did a very good job on this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool, sounds like you have a good future planned. I like how your rap expresses HOW you will be successful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked your story Daryus. It was an awesome rap.

      Delete