Friday, February 24, 2012

My top three post(s) that I think are:
1. Road to success
2. Freestyle
3. Hunger Games Research on Gladiators

Road to success; because I put a lot of thinking into that piece. I put a lot of time in that even though it was a short post. I put more effort then I did in a lot of mt other pieces, not saying that I didn't put in effort for the other ones. Say things like "clutchin on my madic, but I’m stuck in traffic". I really thought that was pretty creative.

Freestyle; I was a big thinker when I was making this one. Because most of it was off the top of my head, and I just went with it. I learn a lot before this piece, so this one really shows how much I learned over time.

Huger Games Reasearch on Gladiators; I really took my time on that post. It took me a lot of time to find research on gladiators. I took my time and put a lot of work on this project, so I guess you could say my hard work paid off.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Daryus,
    Thanks for registering for the March 2012 student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week beginning early March, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the "Subscribe by email" on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

    Miss W or tasteach - challenge organizer

    ReplyDelete